Friday 4 July 2008

Passion for life


If anyone ask you “How is life”?
Most of us do say ‘ok’
Let me ask you one thing,
What did you mean by ok?

Think before you say ‘ok’
Because most of us are not really ‘ok’
Answer the question honestly,
If so, what would be our answers?

That is the thing which really worries me
Day in and day out
Tried to figure out some thing
That suits the honesty in me.

However, I failed to find some,
I have been haunted by the echoes,
That kept on telling me the reality
In this life I am not ok.

What makes me feel so?
Feelings are warm in me,
Though they vanishes in thin air,
Within a fraction of second,

Standing alone in the boredom,
I make the decision to bring them,
Back in to my life,
Nothing but the ‘passion for life’

Would you be able to join me?
And make your life happy as well,
Then don’t wait so long,
Jump in the air and shout ‘passion for life’

It’s my word against destroying,
And has the meaning of building,
Life- the ultimate armour,
That you carry with honour.

No comments: